Display Systems is a very exciting and rewarding area within Micro Nav. We utilise the latest display technologies to design and deploy award-winning immersive display systems, up to full 360 degrees, simulating the view from an airport control tower.
The Display Systems Engineer will assist the Display Systems Manager throughout the project life cycle. Our market is worldwide, so there is an element of travel involved in this role. For the right candidate, there is a likelihood of career progression, leading into other parts of the product life cycle and other areas of the company.
Skills and Experience
- Qualified to degree level or HND in a relevant Engineering discipline
- At least 3 years’ industry experience
- Keen interest to work with high-performance graphics and projection technology
- All-round Engineering skills; able to document and communicate solutions in a clear and methodical way
- Strong analytical skills, including risk analysis and mitigation
- Electrical/electronic engineering experience
- Practical skills, willing to get hands on with prototype construction and final installation
- Liaising with suppliers, sub-contractors, consultants
- Excellent documentation and IT skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Working to deadlines within a multi-discipline team
- Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively
- Willing and able to travel and work abroad. Occasionally for up to 3-week periods