Thank you for your interest in a career at Micro Nav Limited. In this section you will find details of any current vacancies and the associated qualifications and experience that we are looking for from prospective candidates.
Micro Nav is a private company that was established in Bournemouth in 1988. Since that time the company has built an excellent reputation in the field of Air Traffic Control and aviation software simulation systems and solutions. Micro Nav has more than 70 customers in over 35 countries around the world. Micro Nav's systems are used to train Air Traffic Controllers at some of the busiest airports in the world. The Company offices are located in Seabourne Road, Southbourne and are only a few minutes walk from Pokesdown train station.
To apply for a position please visit our 'How to Apply' page for more information.
We have a collaborative, open plan office with flexible start/finish times around core hours of 10am-4pm. We also offer:
- 25 days holiday per year (plus bank holidays)
- Pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Opportunities for overseas travel
- Corporate gym membership discount
- Discounted on-line shopping portal
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Free car parking
- Regular knowledge sharing sessions with like-minded colleagues
- Free refreshments
- Dress down Fridays
- Free freshly baked cakes from a local bakery on Fridays!
We look forward to hearing from you soon.